Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
§1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELLER
1. The online store operating at www.zantalo.pl is run by Agnieszka Janczarek, conducting business activity under the name APJ AGNIESZKA JANCZAREK at 17A Sielska St., 60-129 Poznań, having the NIP number 9141436431, REGON number 302038463, hereinafter referred to as General Terms of Sale ("GTCS"), "Seller".
2. Contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number 517 434 222 (phone open from Monday to Friday - from 7:00 to 17:00).
§2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to the sale of goods (clothes, accessories, etc.), hereinafter referred to as "Products" offered by the Seller on the website www.zantalo.pl.
2. "Buyer" within the meaning of these GCS is a consumer - a natural person referred to in art. 221 of the Civil Code, placing an order for Products offered by the Seller ("Order").
3. The Seller, at the time of accepting the order, is obliged to familiarize the Buyer with the GTCS, which is confirmed when the Buyer places the Order on the Seller's website. The order and GTCS are prepared in two identical copies, one for each of the Parties.
4. In the event of placing an Order, i.e. concluding a sales contract, the Seller is also required to provide in writing or on another durable GTCS with the consent of the Buyer and a withdrawal form. The Seller is obliged to immediately provide the Buyer with confirmation of the conclusion of the sales contract (confirmation of placing the Order) in writing or other durable medium.
5. These GCS and the form of the statement of withdrawal from the Order constitute an integral attachment to the Order.
6. The following forms are available on the Seller's website: Product replacement or return / replacement of a defective Product (regarding the submission of a complaint by the Buyer).
7. The Seller acts on its own and on its own behalf.
§3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal data provided by the Buyer constitute the minimum necessary to implement the sales process of Products and are used only for:
a. selling Products;
b. concluding a sales contract with the Buyer .;
c. informing about new Products, services and promotions offered by the Seller - subject to the Buyer's express consent.
2. Personal data is not disclosed to other entities for marketing purposes.
3. Each Buyer has the right to access their data and has the option of correcting it - at www.zantalo.pl. Personal data entrusted to the Seller are stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law, in particular in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
§4. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS
1. Photos of Products published on the Seller's websites are only illustrative illustrations and may slightly differ from the actual appearance of the Product. This circumstance does not constitute grounds for warranty claims for defects and does not affect the property and specificity of the Product.
2. The Seller publishes on the website the technical description of the Product, indicating its properties, e.g. dimensions, origin, brand, size and other features enabling its accurate identification.
3. In case of any doubts, the Seller indicates the possibility of contacting a consultant who will answer all questions of the Buyer.
4. The Seller reserves the error limit for dimensions given in the technical description of the Product up to 2 cm.
All prices quoted in the Seller's online store on the website: www.zantalo.pl are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN).
§ 6. ORDERS
1. The Seller accepts Orders placed by Buyers via the website www.zantalo.pl in the panel of an individual account, established by each Buyer.
2. Orders are processed in the order they were placed.
3. The information provided by the Seller on the acceptance of the Order for execution, based on the offer accepted by the Buyer and sent via e-mail, is tantamount to the conclusion of a sales contract binding both parties to the transaction.
4. Delivery and collection of the Product takes place with the help of a postal operator or courier.
5. Orders are carried out throughout the Republic of Poland and throughout Europe.
6. The Buyer may cancel the placed Order by phone or by email.
7. An order processed and sent to the Buyer shall not be subject to the cancellation referred to in the previous point. In this case, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
§ 7. PRODUCT DELIVERY
1. The product ordered on the website www.zantalo.pl is delivered via:
a. Inpost courier,
b. Inpost Parcel Lockers 24/7
2. In the case of Orders processed using the cash on delivery method, the Order shall be processed within 2 business days of receipt of the Order placed by the Buyer.
3. In the case of Orders carried out with the use of a prepayment form, i.e. a transfer to the Seller's bank account, the Order shall be processed within 4 days of the payment being made by the Buyer.
4. The time of receipt of the parcel consists of:
a. the duration of the Order (completing the Product, form of payment, issuing a sales document, preparing the package);
b. delivery time, depending on the method of delivery.
5. The estimated delivery time of the ordered Product to the Buyer is about 48 hours. Non-working days, including holidays and Sundays, are not included in the indicated period.
6. Products are delivered only on business days.
7. In the case of Poczta Polska, the Seller informs that: "the quality standard of a priority postal parcel is its delivery within D + 1. The priority postal parcel will be delivered the next business day after the day of posting, if it is dispatched by 15:00. Postal parcel sent as priority after 15:00 will be treated as given on the next day - the given delivery date is not a guaranteed date but declared "(Regulations of Poczta Polska, current version: http://poczta-polska.pl/). What's more, these dates may be extended, e.g. during the pre-Christmas or sale period.
8. During the promotion (group purchases), special offers, the duration of the Order may be extended to about 10 business days.
9. If the delivery of the Product is delayed due to reasons attributable to the Buyer, i.e. due to an unjustified refusal to accept the parcel or failure to collect the parcel despite two attempts at delivery, it is assumed that the Buyer has withdrawn from the sales contract concluded with the Seller.
10. The Seller shall not be liable for delays in the delivery of the Product caused by providing the Buyer with an incorrect delivery address.
11. The Product being sent is accompanied by a receipt (or VAT invoice if requested by the Buyer).
§8. SHIPPING COSTS
1. The cost of delivery in Poland is:
Inpost parcel lockers 24/7 - PLN 7 (prepayment)
- PLN 12 (download)
Inpost courier - 8 PLN (prepayment)
- PLN 13 (download)
§ 9. PAYMENT METHODS
1. Payment for the Product may take the form of:
a. prepayment in the form of a transfer to the Seller's bank account kept by SANTANDER BANK S.A .: 91 1090 1359 0000 0001 3580 8042;
b. prepayment in the form of credit card payments via the DOTPAY S.A payment service;
c. cash on delivery in the form of a cash payment to the courier.
2. The Seller has the right to agree with the Buyer other specific conditions and forms of payment. In such a case, the terms and forms of payment indicated in the Order confirmed by the Seller as accepted for execution shall apply.
3. If after the payment by bank transfer the value of the order changes (e.g. due to the lack of any of the ordered products, cancellation of the order or other reasons), an overpayment - without any deductions - will be immediately returned to the Customer's account.
§10. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT OF SALE.
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with the Seller within 14 days without giving a reason.
2. The running of the time limit referred to in para. 1 above begins from the day the Buyer receives the package with the Product. The confirmation of receipt of the Product is a transport document.
3. The buyer is responsible for reducing the value of the item. In the event of a decrease in the value of the item caused by the use of the Product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product, the Buyer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale.
4. The Seller is obliged to refund the Buyer the cost of the Product together with the cost of delivery within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of a statement of withdrawal from the contract together with the Product.
5. In a situation in which the Product constituting the subject of the sales contract has been returned later than the date of receipt by the Seller of a statement of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer with the cost of the Product together with the cost of delivery within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product from the Buyer or delivery to him proof of returning the Product by the Customer.
6. The Seller is not obliged to refund the return shipping cost of the Product covered by the statement of withdrawal from the sales contract.
§11. PRODUCT REPLACEMENT
1. The Buyer has the right to replace the Product for reasons not related to physical or legal defects of this Product. The Buyer may request the replacement of the Product with another product within 30 days of its receipt.
2. In order to exchange the Product, the Buyer completes the Product exchange form available on the Seller's website and sends it together with the Product subject to exchange to the address for delivery of the Seller indicated in § 1. In the event of a decrease in the value of the Product subject to exchange, e.g. due to its misuse The seller has the right to refuse to make an exchange.
3. The Buyer is obliged to bear the costs of returning the Product to the Seller, which is subject to exchange.
4. If a new Product sent to the Buyer as a result of an exchange presents a higher price than the returned Product, the Buyer shall be obliged to immediately pay the resulting difference using any form of payment specified in §8 para. 1.
5. In the event that a new Product sent to the Buyer as a result of an exchange presents a lower price than the returned Product, the Seller shall be obliged to immediately return the due difference in the form of payment indicated by the Buyer.
1. The Seller shall be liable under the warranty for physical defects (related to delivery, mechanical damage to Products) and legal Product within two years from the date of receipt of the Product by the Buyer.
2. At the moment of collecting the parcel with the Product from the carrier, the Buyer is obliged to verify the condition of the parcel's packaging. In the event of damage to the parcel's packaging, the Buyer is obliged to check its content, condition of the Product and its completeness.
3. In the event of the presence of the carrier in the presence of damage to the packaging, as well as the Product itself or the lack of its completeness, a complaint report or statement of identified defects in the shipment and / or Product shall be drawn up, which shall bear the signatures of the Buyer and the carrier.
4. In the event of defects in the Products, the Buyer should immediately report the defects in writing to the Seller, within 7 days, in such a way that the notification of the defect reaches the Seller.
5. The Seller will respond within 14 days to the notification of a defect in the Products reported by the Buyer.
6. The cost of returning a defective Product and the possible cost of sending a new Product free of defects to the Buyer shall be borne by the Seller.
7. The package with the claimed Product should contain a detailed description of the complaint and a return address with the telephone number.
8. Complaints shall not be subject to any accidental or intentional mechanical damage (tears, cracks, etc.) and damage caused by improper use. Purchased Products should also be washed and cleaned in accordance with the rules provided on the inside of the price tag by the Product manufacturer.
9. The Product complained about sent back to the Seller should be clean.
10. The product whose complaint has been accepted will be replaced with a new one identical to the previous one or another previously agreed with the Buyer.
11. Products sent in the form of giveaway awarded in the loyalty program are not subject to complaint.
§ 13 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. All Products offered by the Seller are original and have a set of manufacturer's labels, and they also come from a legal source of sale and are allowed for sale in the European Union.
2. The Seller is not responsible for technical breaks in the use of Buyers on the website www.zantalo.pl, related to: maintenance, inspection, etc.)
3. In matters not regulated by these GTCS, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights shall apply.
4. In the event of a dispute between the Seller and the Buyer arising out of the Order, GTCS or individual contract, the parties shall endeavor to resolve the conflict amicably.
If the parties do not reach an agreement, the dispute will be settled by a common court according to the jurisdiction indicated in legal regulations.
5. These GTCS shall enter into force on the day of placing it on the Seller's website and apply for an indefinite period.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of these GTCS. In the event of changes being made, the Buyers will be notified by e-mail. Deleting the individual Buyer's account on the Seller's website within 14 days of receiving the e-mail will be tantamount to not accepting the changes to the GTCS.